I have written many times on this blog that my family loves seafood. We all can eat marinated crab claws like candy! With my kids, parents, friends and even my former husband and his spouse here for the holidays, we will be consuming quite a bit of shellfish, bivalves and other delicacies. I’m so happy to have my gifts purchased, wrapping done and donations made so that I can enjoy everyone, and I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas too.
With that, I also have a giveaway from Carapelli today!
Made solely from the first cold pressing of the finest 100% Italian olives, Carapelli Premium 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil goes with everything. Its deep, velvety green color and intense, robust flavor and aroma make it unmistakably Italian.
Be sure to check out the other fabulous recipes from my Virtual Potluck Partners and enter to win 3 bottles of Carapelli Olive Oil from them too! The entry widget is below the recipe. Carapelli has a great collection of recipes so be sure to check them out as well.
- 1 cup good olive oil ( like Carapelli Extra Virgin)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeds discarded, finely slivered
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 pound crab claws, cooked ( I waited in the out the door line at Joe Patti’s for these!)
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely minced
- 1 cup small cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Crusty French bread, for serving and dipping
Recipe adapted from Louisiana Kitchen & Culture . Check out their site and magazine if you love good food! You will be hooked, and it’s a great gift to give too!